We have founded OpenLeaf Publishing to help people discover how to lead the lives they want, to discover their potential, and as a result of realising it -lead happy and fulfilling lives.
Our books are the tools our readers can use to bring more into their lives: more joy, more vitality, more prosperity, more success, more understanding as to the way things are, more reason as to why doing the right thing is the right thing to do, more purpose, more reason to focus in the now, more passion, more love and, ultimately, more happiness.
We publish self-help and self-improvement books for adults and children. Topics range from, and include health and healing, parenting to books on connection and spirituality. Browse our selection of titles and place an order directly on our website.
OpenLeaf Life Coaching and Mentoring
OpenLeaf is a team of personal coaches and mentors dedicated to helping their clients achieve major personal goals. Whether it's:
- one's purpose,
- work related or relationship based e.g. moving on in life,
- getting the work or relationship you want,
- discovery of one's gifts, talents and abilities,
- finding your niche in life,
- getting the things you want out of life,
- to your place within the overall scheme of things, and understanding how all connects and more importantly why are you experiencing what you are and how can you experience what you want.
Our objective is to get you there, to a life where purpose, passion and fulfilment are the order of the day, and ever greater degrees of health, wealth and happiness are continually experienced too, the one-to-one, deeply personal relationship with a mentor simply speeds things up by supporting and guiding you until success is reached.
We are goal-orientated and completely flexible in our approach. The beauty is we know what your ultimate goal is - a fulfilling life, we know that you have potential and the ability to realise it through your gifts, talents and abilities, we know what the rewards are for doing so, great work, great relationships, great life. We also know what the markers for progress are too. Our passion in life is to help you.
Our clients can have a vague idea of what they want, and they often join us asking just "Is there more than this to my life?" or can have a very specific idea of their goal, such as "I want to start up a new business, but want to find out if it's for me or if I have the right potential to start it, and make it a success".
9 out of 10 clients admit they are a lot more goal-orientated after the first course.
8 out of 10 admit that they have a clearer idea of what they want, the vast majority also changing what they initially wanted to something that now had a far greater importance.
9 out of 10 admitted that they were on the right path to learning how to make the right decisions in any new circumstances, but more importantly they felt that the logical, reasonable explanation put forward was in fact an incredibly solid base to operate off, interestingly practically all were able to empathize with so many of the points covered, it was how they were connected that made the difference.
If this is achieved after one course, imagine what you can achieve after just an individual session with a personal coach, whose only client in that meeting is you, and whose only objective is fast tracking you to getting the life that you want.
Our seminars, workshops and courses can help you:
- Develop a clearer appreciation of who you are, what you are able to do and how you are able to get the life that you want - then the coach's aim is to help you get it!
- Different people want different things out of our programs for example:
* Developing a goal-orientated mindset - but on the right lines;
* Focus your mind better on what you want to achieve;
* Achieve a more balanced lifestyle;
* Feel more energy and vitality and less stress;
* Attain higher self-esteem;
* Experience a more daring attitude towards challenges;
* Learn to tell right intuitions from wrong and make the right decisions in new circumstances;
* Move on with life, addressing areas that cause friction and pain to developing areas that resonate with you, enabling interest, joy and purpose to be experienced;
* Get a better, more fulfilling job;
* Start a successful business or bring more prosperity to an existing one;
* Grow a stronger relationship, or find a better more complimentary one, and then, bring it about;
* Mend a broken heart by learning how to cope with separation, loss of love and grief - understanding how it's happened, why it's happened and why you feel the way you do; like everything there is a reason, increasing understanding is the key to keeping things in perspective - and enabling you to move on with peace in your heart and get back on track to getting the life you want;
* Become better parents, discover the most appropriate framework to give children, and you, the greatest opportunities for success, success in our terms is being able to live a wholesome, fulfilling and rewarding life;
* Meet new friends and socialise within a network of like-minded people;
To name but a few...
To visit the Open-Leaf site click here